MPS. It's About More Than Just Printers.
Managed Print Services (MPS) can take your printing infrastructure from so-so to outstanding. It’s everything related to printers, their output, supplies and support, the way you use documents, and the people and processes that intersect with each of these. MPS helps you gain visibility and control of document processes and costs. This ultimately saves money, automates steps, boosts productivity, and improves document security and environmental sustainability.
Managed Print Services, MPS, is a type of agreement determined by the set number of printed and copied pages you produce on your copier and printer device. Typically, agreements are established by a cost-per-page basis and will differ depending on what’s printed.
Cost variants include:
- Device type (printer or copier)
- Color versus B&W
- Size of print paper
- Paper layout settings (duplex or double sided printing versus single side)
- Other factors may be considered
Benefits of using Managed Print Services (MPS)
If you need a way to help maintain your print environment, but also want to give your employees a way to get their work done easier, signing up for Managed Print Services may be your best option. Benefits include:
- Reduced overhead
- Able to manage budgets and predict print spending
- Access to certified technicians for repair services
- Labor and parts included
- Quick response times
- Analytics including cost, print jobs and more
- Secure network settings to protect your print job data
- Supplies recycling program